Friday, April 3, 2009

complaints

I have decided to give this blogging thing a go. I read some of my friends' blogs. They are so articulate. Not me. I also stink at editing what I write. No formalities here!

Now for my complaints, I feel that although our government is trying to help the current economic crisis, I personally don't want them all that involved. It used to be it meant something to be voted into office, not so much any more. These politicians always have to have money to run and those that get big money owe some kind of favors to someone. Therefore they are not working for only those that voted them in, but also those who have donated to them. I don't know about anyone else, but I would rather have my tax dollars going towards those who will be losing jobs and not the bank officials who need a million dollar bonus. I would like to see politicians have to spend their own money and resources to campaign or set a cap of how much they can use. The amount that Obama had was like in the gazillions, how many houses could have been saved with that how many jobs could have been saved. It is not just Obama it is all politicians. I pray that ourprez comes up with some non pork ideas how we americans can get out of the poo hole we are in with this economy. Save jobs not bankers. I don't just come in and make complaints, I have ideas how us average no edumacated people can make things easier on our pocket books if you have one still.

Teenagers are so much fun. When your parental figure in your life says they curse you with kids just like you, they flippin mean it. If you are still young with no children call your parental figures and ask for forgiveness maybe just maybe they will lift the awful curse of children just like you. I leave my hair with the gray to show off my trophies of stress caused by my children. The funny thing is I am not as worried about when 16 y/o moving outing in two years, because she is so full of attitude and has to have things her way that noone will ever be able to take advantage of her.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you told me your "pocket book" was broke? HA! I thought about trying to make you a new one, but if the govt. is just going to stick its big hand in there and break it, what's the use?

    ReplyDelete