Friday, April 3, 2009

pffst

Yeah it is Friday!!!! I am so ready for bed already and it is only 7pm. Well I said I would have some simple solutions to our economic crisis for the average american. I suggest looking past at the crap we see on the news and going back to the basics.

What am I talking about (wish I knew) We have to stop depending on what other people decide to protect our families. So I am going to start garden, then I am going to get my energy from the sun and wind. I will also be getting heat from solar and possibly geothermal heating. I am penny pinching every step of the way. Don't worry, I have children and they keep will my money in circulation and I have yet to put my money into a matress(well in all actuality my matress cost more than I have so cutting it up to put change in it is dumb and not all that comfy).

Well today I went to dq and got myself a chocolate extreme blizzard with peanut butter. What does that mean "hormones".
I also am going to start a new knitting project. When I get it done I will take snap shots for all to see. I don't care I am going to bed. I have some awesome gardening ideas from books I have been reading. As I start gardening I will keep this blog full of stuff I try and keep track of what works and doesn't. Blah blah blah blah blah

1 comment:

  1. I will be waiting for those great gardening tips! I am always up for gardening improvement suggestions!

    ReplyDelete