Sunday, April 26, 2009

time for change

I have watched a friend turn towards a yucky path that I have been traveling many years. I don't like being on this path but it is extremely hard to turn onto a new one. Now that I see a young girl is following that path, I feel I need to change my path in life and strive for something better.

How can I honestly give any advice or try to say it is going to get better. I don't try real hard to make things better in my life. I just let one day follow another, and hope I can muster up something that resembles life. That is not right and or fair. So needless to say for myself and the chance to say if can do it so can you to my friend. I know from past experience I will stop what I am doing with an exceptable excuse. This is where I need my blogging friends and my nonblogging friends to help me. Give me a little crap when I don't do what I should be doing. Obviously noone can make me do something I am not going to do, but you are more than welcome to make feel guilty. So now the plan:

Every morning I am going to find other reasons besides my children to get up. Right now most of my existence has been about my children. I should be finding other things that I enjoy for myself, my children will not live with me forever if I have done half the job in which I should have. I am also going to work on my appearance some. By this I am going to eat smaller portions and going to the gym 3 times a week by myself.(Or with workout buddies)
I will enjoy the outdoors as much as possible and enjoy the time with my children as much as I can when I able to get this down as big as it seems to me, I will add more. So I hope you guys are with me and you will help. I understand that things happen but my emotional and physical well being does not understand and it is time to change the stinkin thinking I have had for so many years. I will keep track onhere every night before bed. If I can keep my eye open that long. Lolololol

2 comments:

  1. i would love a workout buddy, but can not afford the gym...i would love to walk with you or do some type of exercise. i have known you for a long time, but i would really like to "know you" better. you can do it...i have faith is ya!! you are right-you need to do some things for yourself so you can be happy and then everything else will fall into place. I AM HERE FOR YA IF YOU NEED ANYTHING....

    ReplyDelete