Monday, April 27, 2009

new weight blog

Tomorrow I will be setting up new blog for keeping track of weight loss. I think instead of it being just for me maybe we could have people post on their weightloss or how they are having trouble with weight loss. Kind of like weight watchers and ediet. People can add recipes or advice. Concerns or even say I had a hormonal day so I ate 6lbs of chocolate and shit most of the next day.

Just let me know what you think. Today was day 1.
Breakfast:2 packages of oatmeal
Snack: banana
Lunch: PBJ sandwich
Snack: banana, chocolate brownie, handful of chocolate chips
Supper: fat free ravioli 2 pieces of bread and butter.
Snack: little debbie snack cake
Liquids 45 ounces of water, 1.5 cans of diet coke, 1 full can of pepsi, 1% milk
Start weight was 232
Positive note: I did not get robbed in the middle of the night.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you found the positive note. We need to work on what those snacks are and I don't mean the fruit part! Were you, by chance, talking about today when you said "I ate 6 lbs of chocolate?"

    P.S. I like the positive note!

    ReplyDelete